City Tour Lima
This tour offers the best combination of the different attractions that Lima offers. In Lima standout three historical periods: pre-Columbian, colonial and modern.
We start off our tour with a great panoramic view of La Huaca Pucllana, an old pre-Inca construction dating back to 500 DC. Later on we will head towards the heart of the city to visit its colonial site. Once we get there we will start a nice walking tour that will take us to see various attractions of the city. Among them stand out; The Paseo de la Republica (Promenade of the Republic), San Martin Square and the Plaza Mayor (Main Square), with their different buildings: Government Palace, Archibishop's Palace, the Basilica Cathedral and the Municipal Palace.
We continue our tour at the Convent of San Francisco, which was built in colonial times and still today keeps all the treasures from the Spanish era, including subterranean catacombs. After visiting the centre of Lima we will head to the modern section of this great metropolis and will visit the district of San Isidro, stopping at its Olive Grove. Finally we will visit Miraflores with its nice shopping center named Larco Mar, which was built on a spectacular cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. End of the tour.
What is included ?
- Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Tourist Transportation (Group service)
- Visit to the main square of Lima.
- Visit to the Convent of San Francisco & its old catacombs.
- Visit to the Olive of San Isidro, Miraflores and the shopping center of Larco Mar.
- All entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
Note: Our City Tour of Lima includes the pick up only from the districts of Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima down town.
What is not included?
- Extras & Gratitudes.
3 hours approx.
09:15 hrs. & 14:30 hrs.
You need to bring:
- On this tour you must bring warm clothing, as the weather in Lima used to be very cold, especially in winter time (from June to september) when temperatures drop fast in the aftermoon and nights are very cold. If traveling during summer time (December to March) light clothing is fine. Also bring a hut and sunglasses.
Reserve este Tour